Textile Glue I ForSchur
No Preorder Collection by Orbasics
Sooner or later, our little ones will return from a wild play session with a new hole in their pants. This washable fabric glue by Forschur fixes clothes like magic and gets your kids ready to play again in no time. No sewing, no visible stitches - the fabric glue is easily applied and dries within minutes, without leaving any marks. This also makes it the perfect companion for our Second-Chance Knee Patches. Together, they give any garment a new life and funky look.
This strong fabric glue is also waterproof and washable – so you can rest assured that your quick repair will last! It can even be used for other textiles like outdoor clothing, home textiles or even tents, making this washable fabric glue a true lifesaver in any adventurous home!
- Latex based
- Quickly glues together all kind of fabric materials without needle and thread
- Washable at 95°C
- Lasts at least two years if stored at room temperature
- Latex milk (stays flexible)
- Shake well before use, apply a thin layer of glue very carefully onto the patch, place on desired area, let dry for a moment then press patch firmly onto the garment, done!
- Please practice before first use so nothing will go wrong. Only use a thin layer of glue to avoid the glue from penetrating the fabric and causing stains
- To make sure that the patch will stay on, apply the textile glue evenly and don’t miss out the edges
- Should the nozzle be clogged by dried glue, simply pull it off. Dried bits of glue should not get into the bottle
When available, here are our standard delivery times: