Hey, we are Orbasics, a young fashion label for premium-quality sustainable clothing from Berlin. You are enrolled at a university, share our passion for fashion, sustainability and want to make a difference? Perfect, we are looking for new talents!
We are currently looking for a Graphic Design intern in Berlin, Friedrichshain starting in August 2022. It should be mandatory internship and you should be able to commit for 3 to 6 months, ideally.
- You create beautiful graphics of all types - from social media posts and newsletter headers to presentations
- In addition to online designs, you also create offline materials like flyers or packaging inserts
- You work closely with our social media team and come up with creative campaigns together
- You make sure that all our materials and designs match the visual language of Orbasics
- You find the perfect images for blog posts and insert them into the content management system
- You support our marketing team and management
What you should bring
- You love design and have a great sense for aesthetics, visual communication and layout
- You have gained previous practical experience in graphic design
- You are studying graphic design, marketing, communication sciences, media business or similar.
- You are familiar with programmes such as Photoshop, Figma, Microsoft PowerPoint and InDesign
- You have a quick grasp, good organisational skills and a results-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken & written)
- Strong German language skills
- You like to work independently and contribute your own ideas
What we offer
- Flexible working hours (full-time or part-time)
- The opportunity to help build a young sustainable label
- Responsibility with plenty of creative freedom
- A small, supportive team with lots of opportunities to grow
- You will work directly with our marketing and social media team and learn the ins and outs of running and marketing a fashion label
Interested in joining us? Please send us an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with your cover letter, CV, your preferred start date and the type of internship.
We look forward to hearing from you!