You are enrolled at a university, share our passion for fashion, sustainability and want to make a difference? Perfect, we are always looking for new talents!
We are currently looking for a Clothing Technology Intern in Berlin, Friedrichshain starting from June 2021. You should be able to commit for 3 to 6 months, ideally.
- Technical Drawings
- Cut optimization and cut grading
- Assisting in photo shootings, location scouting and model research
- Assisting in the communication with the production site
- Help manage online marketing and the online shop
- Support in trade fair and event planning activities
- Support in other organizational and administrative tasks, as needed.
What you should bring
- You are studying - ideally textile or clothing technology, fashion design or similar
- A good sense of aesthetics, combined with a quick grasp, organizational skills and a result-oriented way of working
Very good English speaking and writing skills
Fluent command of German is a must-have requirement for this position
- The will to work independently and bring your own ideas
- Good command of Adobe Illustrator
What we offer
- Flexible working hours (full-time or part-time)
- The opportunity to help build a young sustainable label
- Responsibility with plenty of creative freedom
- A small, supportive team with lots of opportunities to grow
- You will work directly with our founder and learn the ins and outs of running a fashion label
Interested in joining us? Please send us a mail to "email@example.com" with your cover letter, CV, your preferred start date and the type of internship.
We look forward to hearing from you!