You are enrolled at a university, share our passion for fashion, sustainability and want to make a difference? Perfect, we are looking for new talents!
We are looking for a working student in Berlin, Friedrichshain for 10-15 hours/week as soon as possible.
Orbasics offers high-quality, long-lasting and beautifully designed children's clothing made of organic cotton, at the best price. Our children basics are manufactured in Portugal, under fair conditions and according to ethical principles. In addition to our products and social media presence, we also run a blog where we regularly talk about sustainability, family issues and inspiring women stories. Check it out: www.orbasics.com
- Contributing to the development and implementation of our social media strategy: regular posts, contact with influencers, etc.
- Drafting blog posts on slow fashion, sustainability and other topics
- Content Marketing: Creation of image material for all our channels
- Management of the online shop & the merchandise management system
- Support at diverse events
- All correspondence, including internal and external communication, mail and e-mail processing, etc.
- Support in other organizational and administrative tasks as needed
What you should bring
- You are studying - ideally business administration, media or communication sciences, textile management or similar.
- Experience in 2 or more of the tasks mentioned above
- A good sense of aesthetics, combined with a quick grasp, organizational skills and a result-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- High level of initiative, commitment, but also flexibility and creativity
- Excellent command of social media
What we offer
- A part-time job with flexible working hours (10-15 hours)
- The opportunity to help build a young sustainable startup
- Responsibility with plenty of creative freedom
- A small, supportive team with lots of opportunities to grow
Should we have sparked your interest, send your application with your CV (German or English) to email@example.com!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!